The snow clock is ticking. An e-mail from Sunday River that they’re expecting a foot up. Jiminy Peak wrote to say that they won’t be open, but you can ride the mountain coaster and have Thanksgiving Dinner. The guys out at Ski Haus, where I bought a new pair of ski boots this morning, are expecting the stores will be jumping this weekend. Here in Boston, the air feels cold, damp and heavy – you can almost smell the snow.
- Vlad rates the Lincoln bedroom for sure - when do we get to stop trying to be so great? #resist because it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Help Defeat the Evil Black Swallow Wart with Green & Open Somerville and the Community Growing…” medium.com/p/help-defeat-…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Patalano or Ryan for Middlesex DA — Undecided? Find Out More This Saturday” medium.com/p/patalano-or-…tweeted 2 days ago
- Doesn’t this make the #NRA a front for the #KGB? twitter.com/davidhogg111/s…tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @theimproper: If craft beverages and exquisite food is your ‘thing,’ you’re in luck. The @TasteofSomervil kicks off June 13th and we hav…tweeted 1 month ago