The snow clock is ticking. An e-mail from Sunday River that they’re expecting a foot up. Jiminy Peak wrote to say that they won’t be open, but you can ride the mountain coaster and have Thanksgiving Dinner. The guys out at Ski Haus, where I bought a new pair of ski boots this morning, are expecting the stores will be jumping this weekend. Here in Boston, the air feels cold, damp and heavy – you can almost smell the snow.
- Closing the Books on 2017 swbremer.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/clo…tweeted 1 month ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 4 months ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 5 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 5 months ago
- Sign me up! Maybe next year there'll be a MOOC that does a deep dive into #democracy in #America. #AWGY twitter.com/edxonline/stat…tweeted 5 months ago