The snow clock is ticking. An e-mail from Sunday River that they’re expecting a foot up. Jiminy Peak wrote to say that they won’t be open, but you can ride the mountain coaster and have Thanksgiving Dinner. The guys out at Ski Haus, where I bought a new pair of ski boots this morning, are expecting the stores will be jumping this weekend. Here in Boston, the air feels cold, damp and heavy – you can almost smell the snow.
- RT @ashleymloftin: RT if you're an adult who uses the library. twitter.com/andrejpwalker/…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @sunlitlibrary: RT if you still go to libraries. twitter.com/andrejpwalker/…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 1 month ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 2 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 2 months ago