The snow clock is ticking. An e-mail from Sunday River that they’re expecting a foot up. Jiminy Peak wrote to say that they won’t be open, but you can ride the mountain coaster and have Thanksgiving Dinner. The guys out at Ski Haus, where I bought a new pair of ski boots this morning, are expecting the stores will be jumping this weekend. Here in Boston, the air feels cold, damp and heavy – you can almost smell the snow.
- RT @coolmcjazz: All hail David Ortiz! "Immigrants. They get the job done." https://t.co/2xpX3oQ2aItweeted 23 hours ago
- @notinmy I worked for a library director who refused FBI agents demand for computer records'cause they didn't have a warrant.tweeted 1 week ago
- Drag queens & librarians - two type of people you don't want to mess with. twitter.com/notinmy/status…tweeted 1 week ago
- When 20 Becomes 6 It’s Time to Drain the Swamp swbremer.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/whe…tweeted 1 month ago
- Not to mention screwing up the world twitter.com/thehill/status…tweeted 1 month ago