Tomorrow is another dreaded half day Wednesday, and the forecast calls for rain. During the winter, half day Wednesdays were mini-vacations. I’d pick the kids up at noon, and we’d go skiing at Nashoba Valley. But now, I’m scrambling, looking for something to do that uplift, enlighten, entertain, and not cost a ton of money. My brilliant plan to take them to John F. Kennedy’s birthplace fell apart when I found out that while the grounds are open year round, the house is open seasonally (as in, after Memorial Day). My next best guess was to use the membership that we’d won in the PTA raffle, and go to the Larz Anderson Auto Museum. Clicking through the web site, I found for sale in the museum store 159 assorted fan belts. Sounds pretty low on the entertain factor.
- RT @coolmcjazz: All hail David Ortiz! "Immigrants. They get the job done." https://t.co/2xpX3oQ2aItweeted 5 days ago
- @notinmy I worked for a library director who refused FBI agents demand for computer records'cause they didn't have a warrant.tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Drag queens & librarians - two type of people you don't want to mess with. twitter.com/notinmy/status…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- When 20 Becomes 6 It’s Time to Drain the Swamp swbremer.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/whe…tweeted 1 month ago
- Not to mention screwing up the world twitter.com/thehill/status…tweeted 1 month ago