Tomorrow is another dreaded half day Wednesday, and the forecast calls for rain. During the winter, half day Wednesdays were mini-vacations. I’d pick the kids up at noon, and we’d go skiing at Nashoba Valley. But now, I’m scrambling, looking for something to do that uplift, enlighten, entertain, and not cost a ton of money. My brilliant plan to take them to John F. Kennedy’s birthplace fell apart when I found out that while the grounds are open year round, the house is open seasonally (as in, after Memorial Day). My next best guess was to use the membership that we’d won in the PTA raffle, and go to the Larz Anderson Auto Museum. Clicking through the web site, I found for sale in the museum store 159 assorted fan belts. Sounds pretty low on the entertain factor.
- As the Tufts PILOT agreement is about to expire, Medford and Somerville activists are jointly campaigning for a bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…tweeted 1 day ago
- Closing the Books on 2017 swbremer.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/clo…tweeted 2 months ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 5 months ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 6 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 6 months ago