Tomorrow is another dreaded half day Wednesday, and the forecast calls for rain. During the winter, half day Wednesdays were mini-vacations. I’d pick the kids up at noon, and we’d go skiing at Nashoba Valley. But now, I’m scrambling, looking for something to do that uplift, enlighten, entertain, and not cost a ton of money. My brilliant plan to take them to John F. Kennedy’s birthplace fell apart when I found out that while the grounds are open year round, the house is open seasonally (as in, after Memorial Day). My next best guess was to use the membership that we’d won in the PTA raffle, and go to the Larz Anderson Auto Museum. Clicking through the web site, I found for sale in the museum store 159 assorted fan belts. Sounds pretty low on the entertain factor.
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 6 days ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 6 days ago
- Sign me up! Maybe next year there'll be a MOOC that does a deep dive into #democracy in #America. #AWGY twitter.com/edxonline/stat…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Hang in @TheChristinaKim - u r a rockstar! twitter.com/thechristinaki…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- This is actually ok because it won't be a flood - the next time it'll be fire #Jamesbaldwin twitter.com/npr/status/898…tweeted 1 month ago