One of the features of working in a silo is that you spend much of your time working with like-minded individuals who are focused on many of the same issues that you focus on. A barn, however, houses people who work in different areas – some plow, some milk the cow, some shoe the horses – a setting conducive to cross-pollination, and thus more likely to produce innovation.
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 6 days ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 6 days ago
- Sign me up! Maybe next year there'll be a MOOC that does a deep dive into #democracy in #America. #AWGY twitter.com/edxonline/stat…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Hang in @TheChristinaKim - u r a rockstar! twitter.com/thechristinaki…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- This is actually ok because it won't be a flood - the next time it'll be fire #Jamesbaldwin twitter.com/npr/status/898…tweeted 1 month ago