One of the features of working in a silo is that you spend much of your time working with like-minded individuals who are focused on many of the same issues that you focus on. A barn, however, houses people who work in different areas – some plow, some milk the cow, some shoe the horses – a setting conducive to cross-pollination, and thus more likely to produce innovation.
- As the Tufts PILOT agreement is about to expire, Medford and Somerville activists are jointly campaigning for a bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…tweeted 1 day ago
- Closing the Books on 2017 swbremer.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/clo…tweeted 2 months ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 5 months ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 6 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 6 months ago