In a recent Daily Beast post, Cindy McCain called Barack Obama’s opposition to same-sex marriage a “dirty little secret.” Hell, it ain’t no secret. At least not to this same-sex voter, or anyone else who looked the issue on his web page. In fact, his position was pretty much the same as Hiliary Clinton’s position. And yesterday, being tax day, us same-sex couples here in Massachusetts were reminded that while our marriage is legal in the Commonwealth, it is not recognized by the Federal government, because the Ole Triangulator, William Jefferson Clinton, signing into law the Defense of Marriage Act. But, as a thinking voter, which political party should I align myself with – the group that favors civil unions, but still has some learning to do regarding same-sex marriage, or the group who’s ranks include those who are very vocal in their belief that I must be a child molester?
- Vlad rates the Lincoln bedroom for sure - when do we get to stop trying to be so great? #resist because it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Help Defeat the Evil Black Swallow Wart with Green & Open Somerville and the Community Growing…” medium.com/p/help-defeat-…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Patalano or Ryan for Middlesex DA — Undecided? Find Out More This Saturday” medium.com/p/patalano-or-…tweeted 2 days ago
- Doesn’t this make the #NRA a front for the #KGB? twitter.com/davidhogg111/s…tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @theimproper: If craft beverages and exquisite food is your ‘thing,’ you’re in luck. The @TasteofSomervil kicks off June 13th and we hav…tweeted 1 month ago