…she’d better find her voice. Her replies to questions from the NY Times were all in the third person. “Caroline belives…” “Caroline is a strong supporter of…” Why aren’t these statements in the first person? “I believe…” “I support…”. Connecting, inspiring and leading people can’t be staffed out.
- RT @ashleymloftin: RT if you're an adult who uses the library. twitter.com/andrejpwalker/…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @sunlitlibrary: RT if you still go to libraries. twitter.com/andrejpwalker/…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 1 month ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 2 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 2 months ago