Mother of five, governor, marathon runner, float plane pilot …and I’m not asking out of some anti-feminist feeling implies that women can’t “have it all”. I’m asking because I want to know how does she do it? I mean, we only have two kids, and getting to the gym twice a week, and a political function once a month is a struggle. Are the kids socks color coded? Frozen dinners the norm? Does the Palin family use Goggle calendar like I wish we could manage to do?
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 6 days ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 6 days ago
- Sign me up! Maybe next year there'll be a MOOC that does a deep dive into #democracy in #America. #AWGY twitter.com/edxonline/stat…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Hang in @TheChristinaKim - u r a rockstar! twitter.com/thechristinaki…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- This is actually ok because it won't be a flood - the next time it'll be fire #Jamesbaldwin twitter.com/npr/status/898…tweeted 1 month ago