Mother of five, governor, marathon runner, float plane pilot …and I’m not asking out of some anti-feminist feeling implies that women can’t “have it all”. I’m asking because I want to know how does she do it? I mean, we only have two kids, and getting to the gym twice a week, and a political function once a month is a struggle. Are the kids socks color coded? Frozen dinners the norm? Does the Palin family use Goggle calendar like I wish we could manage to do?
- RT @coolmcjazz: All hail David Ortiz! "Immigrants. They get the job done." https://t.co/2xpX3oQ2aItweeted 5 days ago
- @notinmy I worked for a library director who refused FBI agents demand for computer records'cause they didn't have a warrant.tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Drag queens & librarians - two type of people you don't want to mess with. twitter.com/notinmy/status…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- When 20 Becomes 6 It’s Time to Drain the Swamp swbremer.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/whe…tweeted 1 month ago
- Not to mention screwing up the world twitter.com/thehill/status…tweeted 1 month ago