Last Tuesday Robert the Goldfish passed. At least, it was on Tuesday that I noticed that we had a floater in the murky goldfish bowl that had been Robert’s home since last June. We held off on announcing his demise until Saturday morning, knowing that it would instantly trigger funeral arrangements. A hole was dug, and Robert was laid to rest in a tissue lined Altoids mint box. Questions were asked (“Why?”) and answered (“Because it was his time to go.”). A quiet lunch for the immediate family followed the service.
- Closing the Books on 2017 swbremer.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/clo…tweeted 1 month ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 4 months ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 5 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 5 months ago
- Sign me up! Maybe next year there'll be a MOOC that does a deep dive into #democracy in #America. #AWGY twitter.com/edxonline/stat…tweeted 5 months ago