Last Tuesday Robert the Goldfish passed. At least, it was on Tuesday that I noticed that we had a floater in the murky goldfish bowl that had been Robert’s home since last June. We held off on announcing his demise until Saturday morning, knowing that it would instantly trigger funeral arrangements. A hole was dug, and Robert was laid to rest in a tissue lined Altoids mint box. Questions were asked (“Why?”) and answered (“Because it was his time to go.”). A quiet lunch for the immediate family followed the service.
- Vlad rates the Lincoln bedroom for sure - when do we get to stop trying to be so great? #resist because it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Help Defeat the Evil Black Swallow Wart with Green & Open Somerville and the Community Growing…” medium.com/p/help-defeat-…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Patalano or Ryan for Middlesex DA — Undecided? Find Out More This Saturday” medium.com/p/patalano-or-…tweeted 2 days ago
- Doesn’t this make the #NRA a front for the #KGB? twitter.com/davidhogg111/s…tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @theimproper: If craft beverages and exquisite food is your ‘thing,’ you’re in luck. The @TasteofSomervil kicks off June 13th and we hav…tweeted 1 month ago