Last Tuesday Robert the Goldfish passed. At least, it was on Tuesday that I noticed that we had a floater in the murky goldfish bowl that had been Robert’s home since last June. We held off on announcing his demise until Saturday morning, knowing that it would instantly trigger funeral arrangements. A hole was dug, and Robert was laid to rest in a tissue lined Altoids mint box. Questions were asked (“Why?”) and answered (“Because it was his time to go.”). A quiet lunch for the immediate family followed the service.
- RT @coolmcjazz: All hail David Ortiz! "Immigrants. They get the job done." https://t.co/2xpX3oQ2aItweeted 23 hours ago
- @notinmy I worked for a library director who refused FBI agents demand for computer records'cause they didn't have a warrant.tweeted 1 week ago
- Drag queens & librarians - two type of people you don't want to mess with. twitter.com/notinmy/status…tweeted 1 week ago
- When 20 Becomes 6 It’s Time to Drain the Swamp swbremer.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/whe…tweeted 1 month ago
- Not to mention screwing up the world twitter.com/thehill/status…tweeted 1 month ago