Last Tuesday Robert the Goldfish passed. At least, it was on Tuesday that I noticed that we had a floater in the murky goldfish bowl that had been Robert’s home since last June. We held off on announcing his demise until Saturday morning, knowing that it would instantly trigger funeral arrangements. A hole was dug, and Robert was laid to rest in a tissue lined Altoids mint box. Questions were asked (“Why?”) and answered (“Because it was his time to go.”). A quiet lunch for the immediate family followed the service.
- This is actually ok because it won't be a flood - the next time it'll be fire #Jamesbaldwin twitter.com/npr/status/898…tweeted 4 days ago
- Robert E. Lee is a LOSER!tweeted 4 days ago
- File under #alternativefacts twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Is there anyway we can bring back my favorite Kenyan? thehill.com/homenews/admin…tweeted 1 month ago
- RT @amlibraries: Today we're asking the @FCC to protect #NetNeutrality. You can too - visit ala.org/advocacy/july-… for more info. Help us…tweeted 1 month ago