In 1980, he took his bid for the party nomination all the way to the convention floor. When he nominated, he gave one of the greatest speeches in the history of the Democratic party, and then returned to the Senate – a powerful lion of liberalism, respected and loved by people on both sides of the aisle. I wonder, were the talking heads then as exorcised by his insistence on finishing the race as they are now by her seeing her campaign through to the end?
- Vlad rates the Lincoln bedroom for sure - when do we get to stop trying to be so great? #resist because it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Help Defeat the Evil Black Swallow Wart with Green & Open Somerville and the Community Growing…” medium.com/p/help-defeat-…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Patalano or Ryan for Middlesex DA — Undecided? Find Out More This Saturday” medium.com/p/patalano-or-…tweeted 2 days ago
- Doesn’t this make the #NRA a front for the #KGB? twitter.com/davidhogg111/s…tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @theimproper: If craft beverages and exquisite food is your ‘thing,’ you’re in luck. The @TasteofSomervil kicks off June 13th and we hav…tweeted 1 month ago