I ran for mayor. Yup. Got tired of talked & decided it was time to do some doing. Went down to city hall & “pulled papers”, which is the technical term for taking out nomination papers, had 300 of my closest friends/registered voters sign ’em, and then before you could say zippity-do-da, I was on the ballot. Had bumper stickers, lawn signs, a committee to elect, raised money, talked with reporters, made speeches, kissed babies & petted dogs – the whole nine yards. And you know what? I walked away with about 20% of the vote and a lingering taste for politicking.
- Vlad rates the Lincoln bedroom for sure - when do we get to stop trying to be so great? #resist because it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Help Defeat the Evil Black Swallow Wart with Green & Open Somerville and the Community Growing…” medium.com/p/help-defeat-…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Patalano or Ryan for Middlesex DA — Undecided? Find Out More This Saturday” medium.com/p/patalano-or-…tweeted 2 days ago
- Doesn’t this make the #NRA a front for the #KGB? twitter.com/davidhogg111/s…tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @theimproper: If craft beverages and exquisite food is your ‘thing,’ you’re in luck. The @TasteofSomervil kicks off June 13th and we hav…tweeted 1 month ago