“Archivists are the new macho heroes of Washington.” Maureen Dowd on Vice President Cheney’s attempt to keep his papers out of the National Achieves. Cheney can push around Secretaries of State and Pentagon generals, but the archivists push back. And if you think the archivists are tough, don’t even think about messing with the librarians!
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 6 days ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 6 days ago
- Sign me up! Maybe next year there'll be a MOOC that does a deep dive into #democracy in #America. #AWGY twitter.com/edxonline/stat…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Hang in @TheChristinaKim - u r a rockstar! twitter.com/thechristinaki…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- This is actually ok because it won't be a flood - the next time it'll be fire #Jamesbaldwin twitter.com/npr/status/898…tweeted 1 month ago