“Archivists are the new macho heroes of Washington.” Maureen Dowd on Vice President Cheney’s attempt to keep his papers out of the National Achieves. Cheney can push around Secretaries of State and Pentagon generals, but the archivists push back. And if you think the archivists are tough, don’t even think about messing with the librarians!
- As the Tufts PILOT agreement is about to expire, Medford and Somerville activists are jointly campaigning for a bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…tweeted 1 day ago
- Closing the Books on 2017 swbremer.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/clo…tweeted 2 months ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 5 months ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 6 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 6 months ago