This afternoon, in a vote of 151 to 45, the Massachusetts legislature defeated a measure to put a proposed constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage off the 2008 ballot. Finally, the circus is leaving town. Finally, we can move on. What a wonderful relief to know that we are married, we can stay married and that others can be married. And now, let us eat, drink & be merry! Tonight we celebrate. Tomorrow we start working on the other 49 states.
- RT @ashleymloftin: RT if you're an adult who uses the library. twitter.com/andrejpwalker/…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @sunlitlibrary: RT if you still go to libraries. twitter.com/andrejpwalker/…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 1 month ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 2 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 2 months ago