This afternoon, in a vote of 151 to 45, the Massachusetts legislature defeated a measure to put a proposed constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage off the 2008 ballot. Finally, the circus is leaving town. Finally, we can move on. What a wonderful relief to know that we are married, we can stay married and that others can be married. And now, let us eat, drink & be merry! Tonight we celebrate. Tomorrow we start working on the other 49 states.
- Vlad rates the Lincoln bedroom for sure - when do we get to stop trying to be so great? #resist because it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Help Defeat the Evil Black Swallow Wart with Green & Open Somerville and the Community Growing…” medium.com/p/help-defeat-…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Patalano or Ryan for Middlesex DA — Undecided? Find Out More This Saturday” medium.com/p/patalano-or-…tweeted 2 days ago
- Doesn’t this make the #NRA a front for the #KGB? twitter.com/davidhogg111/s…tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @theimproper: If craft beverages and exquisite food is your ‘thing,’ you’re in luck. The @TasteofSomervil kicks off June 13th and we hav…tweeted 1 month ago