This afternoon, in a vote of 151 to 45, the Massachusetts legislature defeated a measure to put a proposed constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage off the 2008 ballot. Finally, the circus is leaving town. Finally, we can move on. What a wonderful relief to know that we are married, we can stay married and that others can be married. And now, let us eat, drink & be merry! Tonight we celebrate. Tomorrow we start working on the other 49 states.
- This is actually ok because it won't be a flood - the next time it'll be fire #Jamesbaldwin twitter.com/npr/status/898…tweeted 4 days ago
- Robert E. Lee is a LOSER!tweeted 4 days ago
- File under #alternativefacts twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Is there anyway we can bring back my favorite Kenyan? thehill.com/homenews/admin…tweeted 1 month ago
- RT @amlibraries: Today we're asking the @FCC to protect #NetNeutrality. You can too - visit ala.org/advocacy/july-… for more info. Help us…tweeted 1 month ago