This afternoon, in a vote of 151 to 45, the Massachusetts legislature defeated a measure to put a proposed constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage off the 2008 ballot. Finally, the circus is leaving town. Finally, we can move on. What a wonderful relief to know that we are married, we can stay married and that others can be married. And now, let us eat, drink & be merry! Tonight we celebrate. Tomorrow we start working on the other 49 states.
- Closing the Books on 2017 swbremer.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/clo…tweeted 1 month ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 4 months ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 5 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 5 months ago
- Sign me up! Maybe next year there'll be a MOOC that does a deep dive into #democracy in #America. #AWGY twitter.com/edxonline/stat…tweeted 5 months ago