This afternoon, in a vote of 151 to 45, the Massachusetts legislature defeated a measure to put a proposed constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage off the 2008 ballot. Finally, the circus is leaving town. Finally, we can move on. What a wonderful relief to know that we are married, we can stay married and that others can be married. And now, let us eat, drink & be merry! Tonight we celebrate. Tomorrow we start working on the other 49 states.
- RT @coolmcjazz: All hail David Ortiz! "Immigrants. They get the job done." https://t.co/2xpX3oQ2aItweeted 23 hours ago
- @notinmy I worked for a library director who refused FBI agents demand for computer records'cause they didn't have a warrant.tweeted 1 week ago
- Drag queens & librarians - two type of people you don't want to mess with. twitter.com/notinmy/status…tweeted 1 week ago
- When 20 Becomes 6 It’s Time to Drain the Swamp swbremer.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/whe…tweeted 1 month ago
- Not to mention screwing up the world twitter.com/thehill/status…tweeted 1 month ago