Excited by the HRC’s report on the Democratic candidates’ stand on GLBT issues? Don’t be. No president – even a Democratic one (remember Bill “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell/Defense of Marriage Act” Clinton?) is going to magically fix everything. Gay rights come from the state house and the court house, not the White House. Most anti-gay measures come out of state legislatures. Boycott the national candidates. Support friendly local candidates – the alderman, the state rep, the school committee member. Your money and your time will mean more to them then the nationals. And, eventually, when it’s safe, the big dogs will really support us.
- Vlad rates the Lincoln bedroom for sure - when do we get to stop trying to be so great? #resist because it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Help Defeat the Evil Black Swallow Wart with Green & Open Somerville and the Community Growing…” medium.com/p/help-defeat-…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Patalano or Ryan for Middlesex DA — Undecided? Find Out More This Saturday” medium.com/p/patalano-or-…tweeted 2 days ago
- Doesn’t this make the #NRA a front for the #KGB? twitter.com/davidhogg111/s…tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @theimproper: If craft beverages and exquisite food is your ‘thing,’ you’re in luck. The @TasteofSomervil kicks off June 13th and we hav…tweeted 1 month ago