Someone’s gone and made a perfume out of you! “Scent” from the Bible, all of the fragrance elements of Virture ($80 for 1.7 oz) are drawn from Scripture, and, if we are to believe the adverstising copy, mixed by divine inspiration. So what does heaven smell like? Apricot, fig and pomegranate. Iris, frankincense, myrrh. Cinnamon and cassia. Phew! I was afraid that it would smell like burning brimstone.
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 6 days ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 6 days ago
- Sign me up! Maybe next year there'll be a MOOC that does a deep dive into #democracy in #America. #AWGY twitter.com/edxonline/stat…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Hang in @TheChristinaKim - u r a rockstar! twitter.com/thechristinaki…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- This is actually ok because it won't be a flood - the next time it'll be fire #Jamesbaldwin twitter.com/npr/status/898…tweeted 1 month ago