Someone’s gone and made a perfume out of you! “Scent” from the Bible, all of the fragrance elements of Virture ($80 for 1.7 oz) are drawn from Scripture, and, if we are to believe the adverstising copy, mixed by divine inspiration. So what does heaven smell like? Apricot, fig and pomegranate. Iris, frankincense, myrrh. Cinnamon and cassia. Phew! I was afraid that it would smell like burning brimstone.
- As the Tufts PILOT agreement is about to expire, Medford and Somerville activists are jointly campaigning for a bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…tweeted 1 day ago
- Closing the Books on 2017 swbremer.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/clo…tweeted 2 months ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 5 months ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 6 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 6 months ago