Someone’s gone and made a perfume out of you! “Scent” from the Bible, all of the fragrance elements of Virture ($80 for 1.7 oz) are drawn from Scripture, and, if we are to believe the adverstising copy, mixed by divine inspiration. So what does heaven smell like? Apricot, fig and pomegranate. Iris, frankincense, myrrh. Cinnamon and cassia. Phew! I was afraid that it would smell like burning brimstone.
- RT @coolmcjazz: All hail David Ortiz! "Immigrants. They get the job done." https://t.co/2xpX3oQ2aItweeted 5 days ago
- @notinmy I worked for a library director who refused FBI agents demand for computer records'cause they didn't have a warrant.tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Drag queens & librarians - two type of people you don't want to mess with. twitter.com/notinmy/status…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- When 20 Becomes 6 It’s Time to Drain the Swamp swbremer.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/whe…tweeted 1 month ago
- Not to mention screwing up the world twitter.com/thehill/status…tweeted 1 month ago