Yesterday’s New York Times ran this piece on the failure of US reconstuction projects in Iraq. For a more detailed account of our occupation of Iraq, read Rajiv Chandrasekaran’s Imperial Life in the Emerald City: Inside Iraq’s Green Zone.
- As the Tufts PILOT agreement is about to expire, Medford and Somerville activists are jointly campaigning for a bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…tweeted 1 day ago
- Closing the Books on 2017 swbremer.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/clo…tweeted 2 months ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 5 months ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 6 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 6 months ago