Words can not express my sorrow over the lost of lives. We live in a violent society, there are many troubled people, and guns are far to easy to come by. Personally, guns scare the shit out of me. What I don’t understand it the power of the gun lobby. Why can’t we control guns in this country? How is it that the NRA holds politicians in it’s thrall? How can they get away with “we have nothing further to say until all the facts are known?” in their statement about what happened yesterday. All the facts will never be know. The shooter is dead. The important facts – the “why” facts – past with him. What we do know is that some poor, sorry sot had a handgun and that he used it.
- RT @ashleymloftin: RT if you're an adult who uses the library. twitter.com/andrejpwalker/…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @sunlitlibrary: RT if you still go to libraries. twitter.com/andrejpwalker/…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 1 month ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 2 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 2 months ago