Words can not express my sorrow over the lost of lives. We live in a violent society, there are many troubled people, and guns are far to easy to come by. Personally, guns scare the shit out of me. What I don’t understand it the power of the gun lobby. Why can’t we control guns in this country? How is it that the NRA holds politicians in it’s thrall? How can they get away with “we have nothing further to say until all the facts are known?” in their statement about what happened yesterday. All the facts will never be know. The shooter is dead. The important facts – the “why” facts – past with him. What we do know is that some poor, sorry sot had a handgun and that he used it.
- This is actually ok because it won't be a flood - the next time it'll be fire #Jamesbaldwin twitter.com/npr/status/898…tweeted 4 days ago
- Robert E. Lee is a LOSER!tweeted 4 days ago
- File under #alternativefacts twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Is there anyway we can bring back my favorite Kenyan? thehill.com/homenews/admin…tweeted 1 month ago
- RT @amlibraries: Today we're asking the @FCC to protect #NetNeutrality. You can too - visit ala.org/advocacy/july-… for more info. Help us…tweeted 1 month ago