Words can not express my sorrow over the lost of lives. We live in a violent society, there are many troubled people, and guns are far to easy to come by. Personally, guns scare the shit out of me. What I don’t understand it the power of the gun lobby. Why can’t we control guns in this country? How is it that the NRA holds politicians in it’s thrall? How can they get away with “we have nothing further to say until all the facts are known?” in their statement about what happened yesterday. All the facts will never be know. The shooter is dead. The important facts – the “why” facts – past with him. What we do know is that some poor, sorry sot had a handgun and that he used it.
- Vlad rates the Lincoln bedroom for sure - when do we get to stop trying to be so great? #resist because it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Help Defeat the Evil Black Swallow Wart with Green & Open Somerville and the Community Growing…” medium.com/p/help-defeat-…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Patalano or Ryan for Middlesex DA — Undecided? Find Out More This Saturday” medium.com/p/patalano-or-…tweeted 2 days ago
- Doesn’t this make the #NRA a front for the #KGB? twitter.com/davidhogg111/s…tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @theimproper: If craft beverages and exquisite food is your ‘thing,’ you’re in luck. The @TasteofSomervil kicks off June 13th and we hav…tweeted 1 month ago