Words can not express my sorrow over the lost of lives. We live in a violent society, there are many troubled people, and guns are far to easy to come by. Personally, guns scare the shit out of me. What I don’t understand it the power of the gun lobby. Why can’t we control guns in this country? How is it that the NRA holds politicians in it’s thrall? How can they get away with “we have nothing further to say until all the facts are known?” in their statement about what happened yesterday. All the facts will never be know. The shooter is dead. The important facts – the “why” facts – past with him. What we do know is that some poor, sorry sot had a handgun and that he used it.
- RT @coolmcjazz: All hail David Ortiz! "Immigrants. They get the job done." https://t.co/2xpX3oQ2aItweeted 23 hours ago
- @notinmy I worked for a library director who refused FBI agents demand for computer records'cause they didn't have a warrant.tweeted 1 week ago
- Drag queens & librarians - two type of people you don't want to mess with. twitter.com/notinmy/status…tweeted 1 week ago
- When 20 Becomes 6 It’s Time to Drain the Swamp swbremer.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/whe…tweeted 1 month ago
- Not to mention screwing up the world twitter.com/thehill/status…tweeted 1 month ago