There is hope! Gay marriage is more popular than ferrets! A recent poll commissioned by the San Diego based organization Ferrets Anonymous found that people are more likely to support gay marriage then legalizing ferrets as pets. Gay marriage is only possible in one state; ferrets are legal in all but two (Hawaii and California). Pity the poor ferret – legal, but unloved.
- Closing the Books on 2017 swbremer.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/clo…tweeted 1 month ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 4 months ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 5 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 5 months ago
- Sign me up! Maybe next year there'll be a MOOC that does a deep dive into #democracy in #America. #AWGY twitter.com/edxonline/stat…tweeted 5 months ago