There is hope! Gay marriage is more popular than ferrets! A recent poll commissioned by the San Diego based organization Ferrets Anonymous found that people are more likely to support gay marriage then legalizing ferrets as pets. Gay marriage is only possible in one state; ferrets are legal in all but two (Hawaii and California). Pity the poor ferret – legal, but unloved.
- RT @coolmcjazz: All hail David Ortiz! "Immigrants. They get the job done." https://t.co/2xpX3oQ2aItweeted 23 hours ago
- @notinmy I worked for a library director who refused FBI agents demand for computer records'cause they didn't have a warrant.tweeted 1 week ago
- Drag queens & librarians - two type of people you don't want to mess with. twitter.com/notinmy/status…tweeted 1 week ago
- When 20 Becomes 6 It’s Time to Drain the Swamp swbremer.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/whe…tweeted 1 month ago
- Not to mention screwing up the world twitter.com/thehill/status…tweeted 1 month ago