He discusses divorce with his first wife while she’s recovering from cancer… while married to his second wife he has an affair with the woman who becomes his third wife…and she’s twenty years younger than he is. And he’s doing this while dragging us through the Clinton impeachment?! According to the Holy Rollers, marriage is sacred, it represents the bond between Christ his church, “I am always with you”. Which means, for those who understand marriage, commitment and the possibility that the divine is within us all, that, no matter how hard things get, marriage is about working things out out together. But not for ole Newt. He cuts and runs. What a phony.
- Closing the Books on 2017 swbremer.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/clo…tweeted 1 month ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 4 months ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 5 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 5 months ago
- Sign me up! Maybe next year there'll be a MOOC that does a deep dive into #democracy in #America. #AWGY twitter.com/edxonline/stat…tweeted 5 months ago