It pays to be nice. The fellow behind the ski rental counter shook my hand and handed me a $3 off coupon…the guy running the liftline told me his favorite combination of trails (easy skiing, not very crowded, amazing views)… the woman at the health club piled us high with extra towells and the kids got a fist full of stickers from the ski school. People in the service industry see a lot of jerks (up here in New Hampshire they call them Mass holes) – it’s nice not to be one of them.
- Vlad rates the Lincoln bedroom for sure - when do we get to stop trying to be so great? #resist because it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Help Defeat the Evil Black Swallow Wart with Green & Open Somerville and the Community Growing…” medium.com/p/help-defeat-…tweeted 1 day ago
- I just published “Patalano or Ryan for Middlesex DA — Undecided? Find Out More This Saturday” medium.com/p/patalano-or-…tweeted 2 days ago
- Doesn’t this make the #NRA a front for the #KGB? twitter.com/davidhogg111/s…tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @theimproper: If craft beverages and exquisite food is your ‘thing,’ you’re in luck. The @TasteofSomervil kicks off June 13th and we hav…tweeted 1 month ago