It pays to be nice. The fellow behind the ski rental counter shook my hand and handed me a $3 off coupon…the guy running the liftline told me his favorite combination of trails (easy skiing, not very crowded, amazing views)… the woman at the health club piled us high with extra towells and the kids got a fist full of stickers from the ski school. People in the service industry see a lot of jerks (up here in New Hampshire they call them Mass holes) – it’s nice not to be one of them.
- RT @coolmcjazz: All hail David Ortiz! "Immigrants. They get the job done." https://t.co/2xpX3oQ2aItweeted 23 hours ago
- @notinmy I worked for a library director who refused FBI agents demand for computer records'cause they didn't have a warrant.tweeted 1 week ago
- Drag queens & librarians - two type of people you don't want to mess with. twitter.com/notinmy/status…tweeted 1 week ago
- When 20 Becomes 6 It’s Time to Drain the Swamp swbremer.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/whe…tweeted 1 month ago
- Not to mention screwing up the world twitter.com/thehill/status…tweeted 1 month ago