It pays to be nice. The fellow behind the ski rental counter shook my hand and handed me a $3 off coupon…the guy running the liftline told me his favorite combination of trails (easy skiing, not very crowded, amazing views)… the woman at the health club piled us high with extra towells and the kids got a fist full of stickers from the ski school. People in the service industry see a lot of jerks (up here in New Hampshire they call them Mass holes) – it’s nice not to be one of them.
- Closing the Books on 2017 swbremer.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/clo…tweeted 1 month ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 4 months ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 5 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 5 months ago
- Sign me up! Maybe next year there'll be a MOOC that does a deep dive into #democracy in #America. #AWGY twitter.com/edxonline/stat…tweeted 5 months ago