With his blown dry hair, lantern jaw, steely gaze and commanding demeanor, he comes across as the quintessential Presidential candidate, circa 1952. So much so that it’s hard to tell if his web site directed at younger voters, mymanmitt.com is real or a put-on. Turning ordinary people into extraordinary Mittheads? (Is a Mitthead something one would want to be turned into?) There’s a link on the site to the official web page of the governor Massachusetts – which, not surprisingly, takes you to the official web page of the governor of Massachusetts, which, not surprisingly, features the governor of Massachusetts – Deval Patrick.
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 6 days ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 6 days ago
- Sign me up! Maybe next year there'll be a MOOC that does a deep dive into #democracy in #America. #AWGY twitter.com/edxonline/stat…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Hang in @TheChristinaKim - u r a rockstar! twitter.com/thechristinaki…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- This is actually ok because it won't be a flood - the next time it'll be fire #Jamesbaldwin twitter.com/npr/status/898…tweeted 1 month ago