With his blown dry hair, lantern jaw, steely gaze and commanding demeanor, he comes across as the quintessential Presidential candidate, circa 1952. So much so that it’s hard to tell if his web site directed at younger voters, mymanmitt.com is real or a put-on. Turning ordinary people into extraordinary Mittheads? (Is a Mitthead something one would want to be turned into?) There’s a link on the site to the official web page of the governor Massachusetts – which, not surprisingly, takes you to the official web page of the governor of Massachusetts, which, not surprisingly, features the governor of Massachusetts – Deval Patrick.
- As the Tufts PILOT agreement is about to expire, Medford and Somerville activists are jointly campaigning for a bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…tweeted 1 day ago
- Closing the Books on 2017 swbremer.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/clo…tweeted 2 months ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 5 months ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 6 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 6 months ago