With his blown dry hair, lantern jaw, steely gaze and commanding demeanor, he comes across as the quintessential Presidential candidate, circa 1952. So much so that it’s hard to tell if his web site directed at younger voters, mymanmitt.com is real or a put-on. Turning ordinary people into extraordinary Mittheads? (Is a Mitthead something one would want to be turned into?) There’s a link on the site to the official web page of the governor Massachusetts – which, not surprisingly, takes you to the official web page of the governor of Massachusetts, which, not surprisingly, features the governor of Massachusetts – Deval Patrick.
- RT @coolmcjazz: All hail David Ortiz! "Immigrants. They get the job done." https://t.co/2xpX3oQ2aItweeted 5 days ago
- @notinmy I worked for a library director who refused FBI agents demand for computer records'cause they didn't have a warrant.tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Drag queens & librarians - two type of people you don't want to mess with. twitter.com/notinmy/status…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- When 20 Becomes 6 It’s Time to Drain the Swamp swbremer.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/whe…tweeted 1 month ago
- Not to mention screwing up the world twitter.com/thehill/status…tweeted 1 month ago