…a member of the economic establishment talking about well-being and the inequality of income distribution. In his remarks to the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce, Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, called on policy makers to spread economic opportunities as widely as possible. Wow! This is such a long way from the invisible hand of the marketplace stuff that we usually hear. We must really be in trouble!
- This is actually ok because it won't be a flood - the next time it'll be fire #Jamesbaldwin twitter.com/npr/status/898…tweeted 4 days ago
- Robert E. Lee is a LOSER!tweeted 4 days ago
- File under #alternativefacts twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Is there anyway we can bring back my favorite Kenyan? thehill.com/homenews/admin…tweeted 1 month ago
- RT @amlibraries: Today we're asking the @FCC to protect #NetNeutrality. You can too - visit ala.org/advocacy/july-… for more info. Help us…tweeted 1 month ago