…a member of the economic establishment talking about well-being and the inequality of income distribution. In his remarks to the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce, Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, called on policy makers to spread economic opportunities as widely as possible. Wow! This is such a long way from the invisible hand of the marketplace stuff that we usually hear. We must really be in trouble!
- RT @ashleymloftin: RT if you're an adult who uses the library. twitter.com/andrejpwalker/…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @sunlitlibrary: RT if you still go to libraries. twitter.com/andrejpwalker/…tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 1 month ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 2 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 2 months ago