…a member of the economic establishment talking about well-being and the inequality of income distribution. In his remarks to the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce, Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, called on policy makers to spread economic opportunities as widely as possible. Wow! This is such a long way from the invisible hand of the marketplace stuff that we usually hear. We must really be in trouble!
- RT @coolmcjazz: All hail David Ortiz! "Immigrants. They get the job done." https://t.co/2xpX3oQ2aItweeted 23 hours ago
- @notinmy I worked for a library director who refused FBI agents demand for computer records'cause they didn't have a warrant.tweeted 1 week ago
- Drag queens & librarians - two type of people you don't want to mess with. twitter.com/notinmy/status…tweeted 1 week ago
- When 20 Becomes 6 It’s Time to Drain the Swamp swbremer.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/whe…tweeted 1 month ago
- Not to mention screwing up the world twitter.com/thehill/status…tweeted 1 month ago