The other day Kris Mineau of the Massachusetts Family Institute was quoted in the Boston Globe saying that they were organizing their anti-gay marriage rally through the same channels they used to collect signatures for their ballot initiative. Does this mean that they’re telling people that the rally is in support of grocery stores selling beer & wine?
- Closing the Books on 2017 swbremer.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/clo…tweeted 1 month ago
- Will sleep better tonight #arewegreatyet twitter.com/bostondotcom/s…tweeted 4 months ago
- @BobMcWatters? twitter.com/brenton_stewar…tweeted 5 months ago
- Gridlock in #UnionSquare #Somerville so much for improved #trafficflow #webster #twowaytweeted 5 months ago
- Sign me up! Maybe next year there'll be a MOOC that does a deep dive into #democracy in #America. #AWGY twitter.com/edxonline/stat…tweeted 5 months ago