The other day Kris Mineau of the Massachusetts Family Institute was quoted in the Boston Globe saying that they were organizing their anti-gay marriage rally through the same channels they used to collect signatures for their ballot initiative. Does this mean that they’re telling people that the rally is in support of grocery stores selling beer & wine?
- RT @coolmcjazz: All hail David Ortiz! "Immigrants. They get the job done." https://t.co/2xpX3oQ2aItweeted 23 hours ago
- @notinmy I worked for a library director who refused FBI agents demand for computer records'cause they didn't have a warrant.tweeted 1 week ago
- Drag queens & librarians - two type of people you don't want to mess with. twitter.com/notinmy/status…tweeted 1 week ago
- When 20 Becomes 6 It’s Time to Drain the Swamp swbremer.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/whe…tweeted 1 month ago
- Not to mention screwing up the world twitter.com/thehill/status…tweeted 1 month ago