The other day Kris Mineau of the Massachusetts Family Institute was quoted in the Boston Globe saying that they were organizing their anti-gay marriage rally through the same channels they used to collect signatures for their ballot initiative. Does this mean that they’re telling people that the rally is in support of grocery stores selling beer & wine?
- This is actually ok because it won't be a flood - the next time it'll be fire #Jamesbaldwin twitter.com/npr/status/898…tweeted 4 days ago
- Robert E. Lee is a LOSER!tweeted 4 days ago
- File under #alternativefacts twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Is there anyway we can bring back my favorite Kenyan? thehill.com/homenews/admin…tweeted 1 month ago
- RT @amlibraries: Today we're asking the @FCC to protect #NetNeutrality. You can too - visit ala.org/advocacy/july-… for more info. Help us…tweeted 1 month ago